Knowing the truth of what GOD says about you will set you free to be you.
Many people are bound up in untruths and deceptions from the enemy – and insults and criticisms and rejections and judgements that people have told us that the enemy has used to construct a prison of limitations. But Jesus came to destroy the works of the devil and set us free.
God’s Word is the truth. It is the truth about spiritual things and about who He is and about how we are to live our lives. It is the truth about what God can do and will do and it is the truth about who He has made us to be.
A lot of times, our greatest fears are rooted in personal insecurities. The perspective of faith enables us to see who we truly are in Christ. God is on our side. Through Jesus, we are righteous. We are cleansed. We are accepted. Steven Furtick
1. I am fully forgiven and free from all shame and condemnation (Romans 8:1-2, Ephesians 1:7-8, 1 John 1:9).
2. I act in audacious faith to change the world in my generation (Joshua 10:12-14, John 14:12).
3. I overcome my fear and anxiety; I trust in the Lord with all my heart. God is with me (Proverbs 3:5-6, Philippians 4:6-7, 1 Peter 5:7, Isaiah 41:10)
4. I am able to fulfill the calling God has placed on my life (Exodus 3:9-12; Psalm 57:2, Colossians 1:24-29).
5. I am fully resourced to do everything God has called me to do (Deuteronomy 8:18, Luke 6:38, Philippians 4:13).
6. I have no insecurity, because I see myself the way God sees me (Genesis 1:26-27, Psalm 139:13-16, Ephesians 5:25-27).
7. I am (or will be) a faithful spouse and a godly parent- our family is blessed (Deuteronomy 6:6-9, Ephesians 5:25-27, Colossians 3:18-19; 1 Peter 3:1-7).
8. I am completely whole- physically, mentally, and emotionally (Psalm 103:1-5; Matthew 8:16-17, 2 Corinthians 5:17; 1 Peter 2:24).
9. I am increasing in influence and favor for the kingdom of God (Genesis 45:4-8, 1 Samuel 2:26; Acts 2:37-47).
10. I am enabled to walk in the sacrificial love of Christ (2 Thessalonians 2:16-17, 1 John 3:16, 4:9-12).
11. I have the wisdom of the Lord concerning every decision I make (2 Chronicles 1:7-12; Proverbs 2:6, Ecclesiastes 2:26; James 1:5).
12. I am protected from all harm and evil in Jesus’ name (Genesis 50:20; Psalm 3:1-3; 2 Thessalonians 3:2-3).
The Big Question:
How does a lie hold me back?
What do I need to do to change the tape in my head?
Is there anything specific I need to change right now?